Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I have a new address

Today I got my first bit of mail here in Puebla from the very awesome Jenni Propst and it was awesome.  It also made me realize that I haven't updated my mailing address so here it goes

Peace Corps Shayna Sellars
(Lic. Ramon Juarez Garcia)
Carril a San Bartolo S/N. Exhacienda 
San Bartolo Flor del Bosque, 
Colonia Casa Blanca. Amozoc de Mota, 
Puebla. C.P. 72360.
Mexico

So friends and family if you're feeling a bit bored or come across an awesome card you think I might like send it my way because getting any kind of mail really makes my day!!  Plus, if you send me mail that means I have to send you something as well and who doesn't like getting mail from another country.


1 comment:

  1. I am SO GLAD you got that package! I sent it so late, so the fact you got it the first week in January is awesome. The poor man at the post office didn't believe me that it was an actual address, but clearly it worked!

    Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete